- Acid peeling solution
- Designed to exfoliate the skin
- For a brighter and more even complexion
- Improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use
- Contains vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot acts as an antioxidant
- Use in the evening, no more than twice per week
- Do not use with other acids and EUK 134 or Peptides
- Carry out patch test before use
!!!! Product is non-returnable for hygiene reasons
Product size: 30ml
HOW TO USE: Use ideally in the evening, no more frequently than twice per week. Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across face and neck using your fingertips. Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off. This low-viscosity solution is intended to be used as a masque. Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes. If persistent irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.)
Notes: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.